Production Team:
Laura Daley
Synopsis:
This magazine is a mainstream colourful rock/pop-punk magazine aimed at primarily a teenage audience.
Detail of target audience:
The target audience of this magazine will be 50:50 Male:Female, aged between 16 and 24. The target audience will be typical fun-loving teenagers/young adults who enjoy using the internet, watching TV, going to gigs/concerts/festivals, maybe play an instrument (like guitar, drums or bass) and are perhaps interested in certain fashion or clothing style(s).
Photography:
For my photography, I will be photographing my friend Holly Reynolds. I have chosen her because she fits the type of style that the magazine will hopefully target. She will be posing as the lead singer of a new alternative/rock band (like Paramore). Hopefully this shoot will take place in my garage at home (with a suitable backdrop). I will take a minimum of 20 photos so I can choose which ones I will use. I need a front cover shot, and this will be Holly posing in a MCU shot pulling a face at the camera, perhaps making gestures. The rest of the pictures will be to a similar style. I may use some props – i.e. a guitar or my amplifier. Holly will be wearing bright coloured clothes, with lots of accessories, and skinny jeans. Hopefully she will be wearing a red top.
My article will be about the launch of the new band and the hype surrounding the release of the debut album.
I will use mainly portrait MCU shots, but I may have a few CU shots for the main article, perhaps of Holly looking slightly more ‘chilled-out’.
Initial Recce Considerations:
For this shoot I may need to stand on a chair to get a high-angle shot (if required). I will have some other people present to help with health and safety if I do this.
_____
AO3: Demonstrate the ability to plan and construct media products using appropriate technical and creative skills.
31 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment